Looking for rewarding employment opportunities in traffic management?
Why you should work with us:
- We are a leading provider of traffic management solutions in Brisbane.
- We offer quality training programs and initiatives.
- We offer exciting employment opportunities that reward you with training and initiatives.
- We are always on the look out for experienced and dedicated people for our team.
- To find out more about training and equal opportunities at Superior Traffic Management email.
- Traffic controllers
- Site Supervisors
- Rostering staff
Before you apply:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED BEFORE YOU START WORKING WITH SUPERIOR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
Superior Traffic Management minimum standards for applicants:
- A current QLD Traffic Control Licence
- A current QLD Driving Licence
- A current White/Blue Card
QLD WHS Act 2011.
QLD Transport Operations (Road Use) Management Act 1995.
QLD Traffic Mgt for Construction or Maintenance Work COP 2008.
QLD Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD).
QLD Traffic Control Accreditation Scheme Approved Procedure 2017.
QLD WHS Reg 2011.
Managing the Work Environment and Facilities COP 2011.
Managing Noise & Preventing Hearing Loss COP 2011.
Work Health & Safety Consultation, Co-operation & Coordination COP 2011.
Hazardous Manual Tasks COP 2011.
Environmental Protection Act 1994.
As1742.3 Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices.
Traffic Regulation 1962.
Transport Operations (Road Use Management & other Provisions) Regulation 2011.
Contact us today to hear more about the employment opportunities at Superior Traffic Management.